Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to buy a new app, and twice been run around with…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to buy a new app, and twice been run around with no results

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

ComiCat

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I have tried to buy it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but the last time I tried that, it gave me a $5 charge, and then said I needed to buy a more expensive plan

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/10/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, this is Bing. Thanks for asking a question at JustAnswer, please let me know your operating system to run the app, such as iOS or Android.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

1. Please be aware that you are using JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. This is not a service for $5 (your deposit). Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.
  2. You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. If you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question, please disregard it.