Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Its not my computer its my phone I accidentally reset my…

Customer Question
Hello its not my...

Hello its not my computer its my phone I accidentally reset my phone and cant get back in because gmail doesn't work can you help me

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No i not

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I reset my password ***** still doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No if you can help me i would really appreciate it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
you can't text my phone it don't work you can text my wife's phone(###) ###-####
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/10/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the Gmail address in question? Did you recently reset the Gmail account just before or after the phone was reset?