Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I Have not been able to get into my gmail for 5 days because…

I Have not been...

I Have not been able to get into my gmail for 5 days because I forgot the password. I have made many attempts, but google will not allow me to continue. what advice?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I have a iPhone and computer. you mean i should open google gmail now

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a phone number and security questions but I don't which question they will bring up. They usually have the same security questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that's about it. How much do they charge

Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Hi Josh, Yes, I would appreciate any help you can give me?
I forgot my password ***** gmail.com, I have followed there recommendations, but, because I went on password ***** too many times, they stopped emailing me. I called support, but the told me the same thing--to wait until google respond. Can you resolve this?

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the Google recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! Try this:

If this works, please give me a 5-star rating!

1. Open the sign in/recovery page and enter the username you use to sign in to your administrator account.
  2. Click Next.

If you don't know your username, click Find my account. Then follow the instructions to access your account using your recovery email address or phone number.

Tip: Click "Try a different question" in the recovery flow if you can't answer some questions.

If this works, please give me a 5-star rating

Jeevan DSouza
Thank you very much. I shall notify Google again