Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've had an e-mail address for a no of yrs and all of a

Customer Question
I've had an e-mail...

I've had an e-mail address for a no of yrs and all of a sudden when I tried to get into it the other dad I could not, and I have important messages in there I need to get out.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not that I remember.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!