Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need help and it's been over a week. I can't log into

Customer Question
I need help and...

I need help and it's been over a week. I can't log into Excite.com. I get a message to enter or send id. I've done that and I'm stiwaiting. I'd like to get my username or wipe it and tell me how to open a new account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not aware of questions, PN is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really I just want to get logged back into Excite

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/10/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the main point for you to access Excite.com? To

1. access your old emails at Excite.com?

2. access the website features of Excite.com?

2 Probably.
I want access to my Excite page as I use it as a search engine as well as access to other webpages. I can do that as a non-member, but I'd also like to access my history and other items. I simply want to log into Excite....Simple. I believe the ser name is ***** ***** can't come up with the password. Can you get me that?
No you can't fix it from my machine. The problem is I need the password ***** Excite.com. Failing that I'd want to create a new account with Excite.com. Failing that, refund the $5.00 and I'll find another search engine to work with.
How am I to rate you when you haven't done anything yet. I'll give it a one and change it later if you do help me.
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! Try this link:

https://registration.excite.com/excitereg/login_help.jsp

If this solves the problem, please give me a 5 star rating!

No that doesn't help. I've been on that page. It asks for info I can't remember. I need to get directly to Excite so they can look up my info and either give it to me, or wipe it so I can create a new account. I'd like a few minutes on a phone call(###) ###-####, as going via text takes days and I'm really losing interest. There are other search engines.....Google comes to mind.
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago

If it asks for info you cannot provide, talking to them or to me on the phone is not going to help. I suggest using google.