Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Ui need to change the email address that I use to sign in…

Customer Question
Ui need to change...

Ui need to change the email address that I use to sign in from***@******.*** to***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I ON VIA MY OLD SIGN IN***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####AND MY MOTHERS MADIN NAME IS larson

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats the problem i have

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!