Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My wife and I wanted to arange to get tickets to a museum…

Customer Question
My wife and I wanted...
My wife and I wanted to arange to get tickets to a museum and went online. This entailed resetting her membership password ***** is the one with the membership - but the link sent to her inbox is probably being blocked in Mac Mail as the link isn't working to do the reset. The problem is we can't sign on to her gmail account. I thought it is created automatically once you have a gmail address. I am able to go online to see my mail on google gmail but not her. What is the path to seeing her mail on the google server? Maybe it is necessary to set that up and she just never did it, but now is a case where she needs to. Please don't suggest the phone -- I have a subscription with J/A.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

no, I don't know how you come to that conclusion reading the above. I am only going by the direction of the museum we are trying to reset the password ***** but it's Just answer that I am using because the museum can't do more at this point. but come to think of it maybe I should try to get help from Google. All we wanted to do was have my wife be able to see her mail on the google server but only I seem to be able to sign on. there is no switching between me and her which makes me think she never actually set up the account even though she has Gmail. It's probably such a simple thing that we completely miss it. She relies on the Mail prrogram on our Mac and never visits her mail account with Gmail. So now she needs to do so and we can't figure out how. If you can tell us then that's great, otherwise I will contact Google.