Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am registering for co op promtions fuelup towin and i

Customer Question
I am registering for...

I am registering for co op promtions fuelup towin and i might have registered

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Telus webmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It would not take registration it says invalid e mail or password ***** might be picking up adifferent e mail that i used last year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to register for co op fuel up to win

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
don t need remote assistanse just want to register on co op promtions fuel up to win
don t have any supporting documents what is it you are looking for
i don t have an answer if i am registered with co op fuel up to win yet
no do not need device connected i only want to get registered with co op fuel uo to win promotions
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

If you can answer it yes

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

it may be a possability that i was directed to the wrong place i just wanted to register for co op poromotions fuel up to win
can you do that
no ii do not want to connect to device you can answer on e mail if you can do that
it appears that i was directed to the wrong company i would like to cancel and get my $5.00 back thank you