Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have forgotten my password for which is for my Email.

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password ********@******.*** which is for my Email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at present

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/9/2018
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

windows 10

Can you still login to your windows 10 computer, and surf the web?

If so, would you like me to connect to your computer and help you change the password ***** person?

no

So, you cannot start your windows 10 computer and surf the web?

i can still log in and surf but there appears to be a difference with respect to Emails between my laptop and my PC

What do you mean there is a difference with the emails?

Does the laptop have a different email address for bigpond, then the PC?

Or, does one show email messages that the other does not? Please be as detailed and specific as possible so I can assist you, thank you.

Dustin S

it appears that there is a difference
can you fix it
i believe so
that there is a difference between Pc and Laptop
i do not think that i should have to resort to remote assistance
your records should show what the problem is surely
are you still there Dustin
obviously not so i am closing down as i have other things to do......bye

All you have told me is that there appears to be a difference.

You are not providing any detais I would need to understand what problem you are having.

If you cannot describe the problem in detail, then Remote support is the only option. So please describe the actual issue in detail so I can understand what problem you are having, or lets try to connect. Thank you,

Dustin S

Just close this session and I will get back to you if I can't solve my problems.
Thank you............Bevan
Bye for now

Allright, Let me know if and when you need further help.

Dustin S.