Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got a notice email that I have unusual activity on my

Customer Question
I got a notice...

I got a notice email that I have unusual activity on my account. I’m currently buying Crypto currency and maybe that’s what it is? I was not aware I had a PayPal account and I’m going through a Divorce right now and she set one up. IDK I’m not aware of any account # either?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I have Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone, tablet and PC

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I started entering all the info. I had and thought what card she would set up an account on, but when it got to an account # I don’t know of one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Like?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/10/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What kind of notice is it? Who was the issuing party? Can you please upload a screenshot of the notice? Thanks.