Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

In my gmail preferences it says my gmail is off line and I…

Customer Question
In my gmail preferences...

In my gmail preferences it says my gmail is off line and I don't know how to get it on line and not sure why it suddenly went off line.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Internet connection is fine. I use safari

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I am aware of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/9/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can check this for you?