Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It's my husbands email he uses for his business. We have had…

Customer Question
It's my husbands email...

It's my husbands email he uses for his business. We have had continuous problems with ATT trying to keep his email working. It is very important to keep the same email***@******.***. His password ***** going away and have to reset constantly. Can't log into yahoo either. Help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

He is using his computer now with a client and I am on my laptop trying to get his working. Do I need to be on his computer?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I went to the att to reset and it tells me the ID and last name don't match. Don' know if phone number on file but would be(###) ###-####or home #(###) ###-#### I have a password ***** them but don"t know if you would have it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No got resolved tks