Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an old live account that Outlook doesn't recognize. I…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old live account that Outlook doesn't recognize.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

I haven't used this email account for at least 7 or 8 years. I now have a new phone that is using this account as the primary email address. It is***@******.***. How can I retrieve it?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware of right now. Thank You!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
It has been over 30 minutes since I asked my question about my email account. Are you still working on it?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support + Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Are you able to click HERE to access your Live account via web using the password ***** know? Please try and verify. Thanks.