Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I hope that you can help me. My principle email account is…

Customer Question
Hello, I hope that...

Hello, I hope that you can help me. My principle email account is with Yahoo, and for some reason they will not let me into my account using the same password ***** I have used for years. To compound this problem their trouble shoot wants to send a code number to an OLD Mac Email address, or old phone number. Neither of these have been used in years. Please help. I have not used either this phone number, or Mac Email address in years, Thank you, ***** ***** Gregory

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I gave them my new phone number about a year ago. They have used it several times to call me. It is(###) ###-#### They also should have several security questions on file.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now. I really don't understand why this has happened. Thank you for your help.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!