Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Send me links to other Email campaign service like Elastic…

Customer Question
Send me links to other...
Send me links to other Email campaign service like Elastic Email. They must have a free offer like Elastic, which allows up to
150,000 FREE emails per month. You can send me links to sites where I pay a small fee, approx $20 for 100,000 emails.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

FYI

Some popular services are available below, including the Elastic plans that you already mentioned above.

https://www.toofr.com/articles/13-best-email-marketing-services

The issue is this, I am sending unsolicited emails, which email services should I use. Elastic Email suspended my account because of this. I need to send emails that will not go into spam. Should I use a service, should I have my server just blast out emails, should I hire someone on Fiverr or Freelancer to do this?

> I need to send emails that will not go into spam.

It depends on how the receiving email server conduct their anti-spam rules and the mailbox filter defined by each recipient. No your side, even you may try removing your email address and/or your IP from some well-known backlist.

> Elastic Email suspended my account because of this.

I guess it was cause by content, not amount of emails sent by you. You do need to check the your content against the site/service rules or policy.

> should I hire someone on Fiverr or Freelancer to do this?

You may outsource the job but you need to manage the content in a "welcome" way.

NOTE: Elastic Email suspended my account because of their own reputation system.
Please answer this with some links:
How do I send unsolicited email campaigns where my domain reputation will not be affected and emails will not go into spam?
> my domain reputation will not be affected
It is impossible. As long as your recipients can see your real email address or your domain name, it will be reported to or captured by those well-known anti-spam blacklists.