Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I change to new password and successful, then get

Customer Question
I change to new...

I change to new password ***** successful, then get confirmation prompt. I type in password ***** get incorrect. I've done this 5 times, changed password ***** no success.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

That's what I do, reset, change then a little while get prompt but not successful.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/9/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

Is this password ***** with your wireless network? If so, what is the brand and model name of your wireless router?

Is this password ***** with an email account? If so, what comes after the @ sign in your email address?

Is this password ***** with any other type of website or system that I haven't mentioned? If so, what is it associated with?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason