Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to reset password for my elderly mother's mail

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset password ***** my elderly mother's mail account. She doesn't have an alternate email account nor is her phone number associated with her account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No none of her devices are working. iPhone iPad and laptop

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No my phone number is ***** my account not hers.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to fix it where she gets mail and I'm able to help her in future

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/9/2018
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 5 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Thanks can you tell me how to reset it.

What type of account is it that she cant log into, a gmail account, apple id, facebook, etc?

No if you can’t help without that just forget it

Yo never answered or responded to the questions I had, if you want me to help you I need you to answer the following.