Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I didnt relize my accoune name is knightaller64 and it will…

Customer Question
I didnt relize my...

I didnt relize my accoune name is knightaller64 and it will not let me verify my account will my right one is suppose to be***@******.*** so when it sends me mail to verify it it sends it to knightaller

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I have all ]

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Yahoo i have already changed the pasword to the knightaller but it wants me to verify \ but i have no access to the knightaller just the knightcaller64\

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How can i get into my account with wrong name on it or verify it and i cant receive that email ui have already got the code to change the password ***** when i did that it wanted me to verify which i cant

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean you can't determine which account is yours, knightcaller64 or knightcaller at Yahoo?