Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I feel that maybe I should change my password. My Yahoo

Customer Question
I feel that maybe...

I feel that maybe I should change my password.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My Yahoo e-mail acct.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through the computer web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I was called by some one on the phone that my e-mail acct has been compromised

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/9/2018
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

To change your Yahoo account password, please click on this link:

https://login.yahoo.com/account/security?.lang=en-US&.intl=us&.src=yhelp

Next, do the following:

1. Click Change password.
  2. Enter a new password.
  3. Click Continue.

Please give that a try and let me know the results.

If you don't know your current password ***** you have any problems with any of the steps or need more help, please let me know. If for any reason this doesn't work for you, please tell me so I can provide additional help. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!