Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Thanks for the quick response, jeez I had an old godaddy…

Customer Question
Hello, Thanks for the...

Hello, Thanks for the quick response, jeez I had an old godaddy email account that has expired. If there was any possible way, no matter how difficult or tedious or expensive to retrieve a full archive of mail ? Reason being, I am fighting for custody of my daughter and so much of it depends on those emails. So very important

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browswer? Not a question mark Browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The email account has been dead for a while Ok

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Please help me retrieve several years of my inbox/sent/outbox email messages from a deactivated godaddy account.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Please advise the your own domain in question for review. Thanks.