Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Well I need to print 0ut check stubs and it is saying I

Customer Question
Well I need to...

Well I need to print 0ut check stubs and it is saying I don't have a valid email to log in but ive logged in before because I get a text message everytime I get paid via paperless pay how do I go about fixing this

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes I stay logged in on my phone wit my email I have emails from my-estub about a confirmation code but I don't have anything to type the code into that does not make since to me

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a phone number i believe because i get text to my phone of my pay check

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Do they need my number or email?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/9/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please let me know which online service are you using? The link of their website please?