Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email was hacked 1 year ago. Since then I have got a new…

Customer Question
My email***@******.*** was hacked...

My email***@******.*** was hacked 1 year ago. Since then I have got a new one.***@******.*** . Problem is App Store , I tunes and apple + others are all tied to old yahoo email. I need to change to my new email to with all of these. I’ve spoken to apple tech support 2 times, they said problem was solved but it has not. It is not resolved. What do I do ? Please help.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I used to use both but have not used that email in a year since it was hacked. I have only [email protected]*****@******.***. Mostly from my I phone.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

By phone with apple techs.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just want to eliminate yahoo email from my world and change it to***@******.*** so I can create accounts with I tunes. App Store and anyone whoever askes for my Apple ID and password.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/9/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

I know you are no longer able to access the Yahoo email address, but are you able to login using this address as Apple ID from HERE? Please click HERE to start verify and let me know.