Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have lost my email in my primary computer due to my

I have lost my...

I have lost my email in my primary computer due to my computer crash. The computer has been repaired and when tryng to bring up my programs I can get everything except my Window live Hotmail programme. When I went to select it I was asked to sign in again and It has been such a long time since I have had to do that that I don't remember the password ***** I used I tried two or three times but now the security side of it has taken over and I have filled out the form that is required but I still haven't heard. I need to have my windows hotmail program right away, this is a small business and totally dependant on my email program. Changing to another email program is out of the question. Can you find out from security what they are waiting for to restore my windows live hotmail package.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

I didn't lose an email I lost the ability to sign into my email package because I tried two or three times at least to find the password ***** I used. When I tried to change the password ***** went over to the security side and they locked me out. They said it may take 24 hrs to restore the program which is ridiculous. This is causing my a lot of hardship that I really don't need.

Technician's Assistant: Are you checking your Hotmail mail in your browser or using an email client (such as Outlook)?

Do you have contact with the security division

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Before you connect me with who???

3/9/2018
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Pete, Computer Expert
when am I going to be able to get some help with this, I am having a real problem and it is only going to get worse.
Can you tell me are you going to be able to get my email back for me.

Who is your email provider?

How do you normally access your emails?