Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to access my email from my PC. It asks for my…

I am unable to...

I am unable to access my email from my PC. It asks for my password ***** I've tried several passwords that I might have used to no avail.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Well, I haven't received any emails as of this morning - which is suspicious because I usually receive many emails. I just tried sending an email with an attachment and got the error message.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know. I have my user name and passwords from previous times when I originally changed to google for my emails.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

On which email account are you facing this issue also are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
google account

OK have you tried password ***** to change the password ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have tried everything. Used every password *****

Not the possible password.Have you tried the password ***** option in the google sign in page ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How do I reset it from google sign-in page?

OK i will access your computer and guide you to do that but before that i need to know whether you are using a windows or mac computer for chatting ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don’t chat. I have both computers: a Mac and an PC. I want to access my email account.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I paid $39 to have John help me. Please have him resolve this issue.

To do that i need to know more information.

By chat i meant this conversion.Are you currently conversing to me from a windows or mac computer?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
From my iPhone

Sorry to say i cannot do remote support on your iphone but i will give you the link to reset the gmail password.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I paid $39. Does what I paid include your remotely accessing my computer?

The original value of the question 38$.Remote support is additional which costs 39$.Remote support wont work on iphones.It works only on windows or mac computer.

Please click on this link : - Gmail Password *****

Then enter your gmail address and click on next then select forgot password ***** go to password ***** page.

Once you are in the password ***** page provide the correct details like recovery phone number or alternate email address. then google will send a verification code to verify that you are right owner and then will allow you to change the password.Please try it and let me know the result.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have reset my google password ***** am receiving emails on my PC but not my iPhone or Mac.

You need to enter the password ***** the phone and mac too.Close email app and then open it again and it will ask to enter password.Try it and let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It worked. All my gmail accounts are working now. Thank you, John.

You are welcome.

Please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/
Sincerely,

John, Email Support Specialist
John, Email Support Specialist