Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Password not working, lost all security questions, I'm

Password ***** working, lost...

Password ***** working, lost all security questions, I'm hosed.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Lost security questions, all I have is ancient passcodes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what

3/9/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you

3 days ago
no
hello is anyone there?

Can you tell me please the part of your email address after the @ symbol?

got in my email on another computer
not paying more $$ to fix on old computer
guess we are done.

can you reply to the question I asked you?

Gmail

ok, you say you can access it via another computer, is it auto signing you in?

Which internet browser do you use on that computer?

Explorer

Ok, we will try to get the password ***** it.

In explorer

Open Internet Explorer > Internet Options > Content tab. Under AutoComplete, click on Settings.

In the AutoComplete Settings box, click on Manage Passwords.

Then locate it there

Let me know how you go please

No web credentials, windows has something

ok, use my link below

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

And go through the process to reset your password

Tell me exactly what then happens please

Password ***** thanks

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Email Systems Specialist