Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

I spoke earlier with you earlier and you transferred me to a

Customer Question

I spoke earlier with you earlier and you transferred me to a Support Specialist I was asked to Pay $5.for help and not able to get my card. I now have it can you please refer me to a Support Specialist again? I am unable to check out e-mails past 2 days.
JA: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: I check direct through Thunderbird site through me e-mail server
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: No I have checked that. I did try and Download an updated program that was unsuccesful in that all the same on my usual Thunderbird settings although now I see the icon on my taskbar and that is showing a Security Shield onThunderbird icon on it
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I did go back on Mozilla and saw where when downloading an upgrade you could transfer all you data from older version to the new upgrade, didn't quite understand how that works
Category: Email
Expert:  Micky replied 8 months ago.

I understand you have an issue with Thunderbird.

Which kind of shield do you see on Thunderbird? It might be that your email server has changed the SSL certificate and you need to confirm it.

Can you please upload two screenshots for:

1) you SMTP / pop server configuration

2) the thunderbird shield that you get

Instruction on how to upload a picture on this site can be found on: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Please also confirm which domain / email server are you using.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I see the previous expert has left the conversation.

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

Please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.