Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant get an aol email to open. Says doesnt regonize email.

Customer Question
Its an older email i...
I cant get an aol email to open. Says doesnt regonize email. Its an older email i dont use often however i need to acess it now. I know the email acct is right bc i sent email from my current acct to that email. Can you please hel
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

If you dont use your email for more that 50 to 90 days the email gets locked if its not a paid or premium email service.

you can help me get it unlocked
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago

how long it has been you have not logged in?

did you try a password *****?

Im asking question on my phone but want to use my laptop to access this email acct
Im not sure its been a while. It wont let me reset it says doesnt recognize user name
I used my current email and sent myself messages to the email i cant open
R u still here
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago

yes is am there

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago

Let's reset your AOL password ***** on the reset link given and follow the steps.

https://i.aol.com/account/password/start

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, complete the rating after the problem is fixed/resolved and if you are unable to follow any given steps please click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.