Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email address i use for Paypal has been hacked and is no…

Customer Question
Hi my email address...

Hi my email address i use for Paypal has been hacked and is no longer in use.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

How do i log in to Paypal to change to an active email account ?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It is not recognising my log in details. I assume its because of the email problem

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/9/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Did you try to reset the email password ***** has been hacked?