Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password to my gmail account, No, I don't

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** my gmail account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't remember, I lost my daughter last month and I am having trouble remembering things.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just got this new phone today, I dropped the other one and cracked the screen, I didn't have to use a password ***** access the email

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/9/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

OK how can I get into my gmail account? I don't remember the password!
OK, not another dime. I am out of $42.00 and no closer to accessing my gmail account. No I am not happy at all.

In this case, I suggest you to reset your gmail account password ***** shown under:

Click the link:

https://accounts.google.com/ForgotPasswd

And then enter your email address and click Next.

And then follow steps to create a new password.

Once you have a new password, you can please enter that password ***** it is required to access your emails.

Please let me know its outcome.

I will be standing by.