Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I don't know. Seems to be ok. When I used my email, dialog…

I don't know. Seems...

I don't know. Seems to be ok. When I used my email, dialog box said I already have an account. If I do, it's been a very long time since I used it. I do not have the password.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

MSN/Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have an icon on my HP laptop. Sometimes I log onto email on my Samsung 4 tablet.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Trying to log in using my email, then each of the 1 home phone, 2 cell phone numbers.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not smart enough about this to know.

3/9/2018
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about outlook. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you state your question again?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I was trying to set up a Pay-Pal account. When I entered my e-mail, a dialog box said I already have an account. I do not recall that and I do not have a password. When I asked for password ***** I got directed to you. I don't think anything is wrong with my computer.
I do not want secure remote support.

Have you tried resetting the password ***** the account that seems to already be created?

I wanted to, but there's no link or direction to that option. It only gives me a 'next' option. Please expedite. If I don't get my order in tonight (to Australia), I can't order again until August. Thank you.
Thank you. I used the link and did get the password ***** I appreciate your help.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Justin Johnson