Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Been trying to reset my password to my account but the tells…

Customer Question
Hey I been trying...

Hey I been trying to reset my password ***** my account but the tells me I have to wait for 3 days I need to get in to my account cuz I lost my phone and the phone is connected to my account or Gmail all the time is there a way Iu can help me change my password *****

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes my gmail

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes might remember the questions but the # is cell

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

If and when I can get into my account can the phone be tracked using google

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/9/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.