Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It's when I'm trying to log in I put my email in then my…

Customer Question
It's when I'm trying...

It's when I'm trying to log in I put my email in then my password ***** a log in number to my email. I'll put that in and then it tries to send me an sms code in messaging to my phone and I don't have text just call

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I feel like my account has got hacked because I have never had any problems trying to log in on my app, and it got switched to German for some reason as well when I'm trying to get on my account?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I did reset my password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Service offers?
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

I am. And your fine just trying to get this resolved
I'm just not sure if there's much you guys can do in getting into my Facebook account though, I was trying to get facebook support and it linked me to you guys. My problem is that I put my email and password ***** and get through fine then it says it sends me a sms to my phone through messaging and I don't have text just call so I don't get it. The other 2 steps thato are given to me is a code through email which I can get and put in which is fine... it's the last one with the text messaging code that gets me and I can't do anything about it. It's just weird because this has never happened before with so many hoops and obstacles to get in to my account, and the really weird thing is that when I put in my email and password ***** to get to the other 2 steps it goes into German which makes me suspicious with all this that it has been hacked, but I'm not 100% sure on that though.