Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My son is trying to access his google account it saying his…

Customer Question
My son is trying...

My son is trying to access his google account it saying his account cann't be verified. had to get new phone no , new number

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

No he uses mine

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

No my computer is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not he really need access to gmail for his photos stress us out

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/9/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?