Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to find an old G-email sent to me back in the…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to find an old G-email sent to me back in the summer of 2013

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried going into teh search field and looked at all trash deleted and could not find it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just need to find this old email sent to me in june/july of 2014

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/9/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?