Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I do not get new e-mail on laptop macair. Internet

Customer Question
I do not get...

I do not get new e-mail on laptop macair

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Internet connection iOS O.K., I get my e-mails on my iPad but not on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No ,It was OK 2 days ago. did I do something ?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/9/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. What email account are you having trouble with -- Gmail? AOL? Hotmail? or others?
  2. Are you using the Mail app -- the one with the postage stamp on the dock -- to access your emails?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

1 yahoo
2 yes

Thank you for writing back with that information.

1. When was the last email that you received? (Check the date of the last email received)
  2. Are you able to SEND emails?
  3. Are you getting any error when receiving fails?