Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have two email accounts recovery ([email protected]) and…

Customer Question
I have two email...

I have two email accounts recovery (*****@******.***) and***@******.*** I cannot update my email via my devices the phone or ipad. When I try to log in I reset my password ***** go in but when I try to log in It does not recognize my password. Problem I know my most recent password ***** don’t mind staying with it. But the problem started when I accidentally deleted my***@******.*** account I want to reinstate as my primary account with my most password *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A few minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No never heard of it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/9/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?