Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can log in to microsoft account, but i have forgotten my…

Customer Question
I can log in...

I can log in to microsoft account, but i have forgotten my WINDOWS password ***** need to reset it

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Trying to get my email back that have gone rogue on me

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail and outlook but use hotmail most of the time

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone tablet and internet on computor

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Anything i get from my computor

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/8/2018
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your windows computer. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 ?

When you put in the password ***** to many times, do you get a go to microsoft online message and see an email for your name on the login screen for your account?

dell xps 8700 using windows 10 converted form 8.1
no i am directed to log in to microsoft with my password ***** i do then screen changes to requesting windows password
I DON'T REMEMBER IT
no i can go to Dell and get it done for free.

Ok, then i will leave this open for you and if Dell cannot help you can come back and we can continue.

Franklin.

Thanks.

Until then, i will leave this open, but dont reply until you know you want to cancel or continue to let me know you would like to continue after you talk to them.

Franklin