Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email reWhat I want to know what ally isn't the issue. I…

Customer Question
My email reWhat I...

My email reWhat I want to know what ally isn't the issue. I have my email with msn, as I like it the best. Sorry, that isn;t

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I'M sorry, That isn"t what I wanted. I do have my email with msn, because I like it the best, ***** ***** wanted to know what my accout password ***** ***** micro soft.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Ipay extra for MSN and go into my email that way. I have both MSN and Chrome under the same password ***** use to sigh in with.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I want my email with msn as my 1st pick. I thought I needed a password ***** I bought from the store or anything else. I hope you understand what I am trying to say as I am not a whiz on a pc

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/8/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you trying to access your Microsoft account to manage your subscription?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess