Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Yahoo email account security questions for my 87 year old…

Customer Question
Yahoo email account security...

Yahoo email account security questions for my 87 year old dad

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

He usually doesn’t access it but it is now needed to complete information on a website that he signed up for over 2 years ago. I am his daughter and trustee of his estate. We can give you the responses he’s given us on the security questions but we’re not sure how he typed it in when he set up the account. He is suffering from dementia at this point and can’t remember some things

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need a phone number? It would be a land line.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Can I get a phone number to call for help?
3/9/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?