Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

To accss my email I have to click on desk control logog in…

Customer Question
To accss my email...

To accss my email I have to click on desk control logog in which then takes me to Microsoft Application.yesterday I lost my user name and password ***** meant that I can no longer log into my emails . I get on to the desk control login but cannot get past the Microsoft entry

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No that I know of - this microsoft application was set up by when the computer was with a technician - not by me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of - I just lost that information yesterday - they are working on onstalling NBN here

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/9/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

Follow the instructions below to reset your password. Once your password ***** ***** you should be able to login again to your email:

click here

Select the reason you cannot sign in and click Next.
Enter the account email address you're trying to recover.
Enter the characters displayed on the screen, then click Next.

If you have security info on your account, you will receive a one-time code

to the alternate phone number or email address on your account. Once you

receive the code, enter the code on the next screen, and then enter a new

password.