Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to do google chrome. Gmail. Using my computer I am…

Customer Question
Trying to do google...

Trying to do google chrome

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Using my computer I am new at all this

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Can I talk by phone. not even sure what I have done

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Thanks for getting a person

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/8/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 4 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

I am unable to call you but if you can explain your situation to the best of your ability I can help you easily enough

I don not know how to do this on the computer trying to get to gggole chrome. I only want a refund after all this.

Telling your tech that you want a refund doesn't do you much good because we get paid by the question...

This is currently a $40 question and I will send to customer service now if you are unwilling to pay for tech support

Please advise