Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to know how a can get into my account i know my ID…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how a can get into my account i know my ID but not my password ***** the recovery account i can't get into. So is there any other way and i don't have access to my number i have program to that account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but i don't know how to get to the security questions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My yahoo account is connected is the recovery and this account and this account is the recovery for yahoo and i kept sending the code to both accounts and i can't get into to either of them.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/9/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

No thank you I just paid money to get in contact with you and it took all day and now you want to charge me more money