Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't log in I changed my password but now it doesn't

Customer Question
I can't log in...

I can't log in I changed my password ***** now it doesn't work. I can access it on my cell though.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes my tablet. I'm pretty sure I accessed it a couple of days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Soory I can't log in on my tablet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Phone(###) ###-####

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/9/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

There's a line "imap.gmail.com with a? at the end. When I tap the ? a dialogue window comes up saying "An IMAP server address usually looks like this:'imap.yourdomainname.com. If you don't know your server address please contact your email provider." I don't know how to respond to this