Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to sign in on line for an employment position.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to sign in on line for an employment position. When I click on G+

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I am trying to sign into Google +. When I try to register with a medical group and try to register with google + it says this e-mail is already in use.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail and outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer or on my phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't tried any troubleshooting

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/9/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?