Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My previous Email was but other business still send me info…

Customer Question
My previous Email was***@******.***...

My previous Email was***@******.*** but other business still send me info on it,how to see them.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Using two Emails at the same time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just have a tablet I need to use a previous email that I never used:[email protected],com

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/8/2018
Email technician: flopcat98, Consultant replied 6 months ago
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

if you still have the password ***** the old email i can set it up so you can see both of them on your computer