Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I get a 404 message when I open my contact list on gmail.

I get a 404...

I get a 404 message when I open my contact list on gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

3/8/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which web browser you are using?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
window 10 internet explorer

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

are you still there?

yes.. how are you going with the instructions I sent you?

I did not see anything download

Click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=46fcc044-c45d-4bd8-87fc-f5d99c15735c

Click I agree and run the file that downloads please

still have the same problem

It should have connected me back to your computer, can you click the above link again and run the file please