Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I worked last night with and could'nt get a password. Gmail.

Customer Question
I worked last night...

I worked last night with and could'nt get a password

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My desktop computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Google lead me with about 90 passwords but would accept none of them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no cell phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/8/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to sign in?

Please let me know

my email and password ***** both been declined
my phone(###) ###-####

When could you last sign in?