Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email changed, I dont know how to correct. The old one…

Customer Question
I need help...please My...

I need help...please My email changed, I dont know how to correct

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

The old one was carrolina.rr.com I now have gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ok in my Iphone when I go to settings, it still has an old email address

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How to change password ***** how to retreive email

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/8/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 4 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

SO do you need to ADD your email address to your iPhone? Is that the issue here?