Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I sent an e-mail, which came back to me with the reason

Customer Question
I sent an e-mail...

I sent an e-mail, which came back to me with the reason "potential Security Issue---service uniavailable" I do not understand exactly that meaning.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Local provider..myfairpoint.net

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

What exactly do you mean by tablet?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not tried any as the message said to go to you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not believe so. I am not into my e-mail right now. Should I open it before being connected with a tech/

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
3/8/2018
Email technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer email error question.

That may, unfortunately, mean that your domain, or your IP, has been listed as a Spam Email Source domain.

However, if you get that message from only one destination email address, you may simply be trying to send to an email server that has some other problem, e.g. down for maintenance, etc.

It's a kind of general failure message. Did a number code appear along with it, e.g. 543, or 575, etc.?

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.