Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have tried several tines to shut my account down. it

Customer Question
I have tried several...

I have tried several tines to shut my account down. it always requires a delay. i need it for my safety to be closed now

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Hotmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I want to no longer have the email account. i have a right to close it down. i feel like i am being forced to keep it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No are you a computer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/8/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I know if you're able togin into this Hotmail email account that you want to delete?